ISO Quality MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
ISO (the International Organisation for Standardization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies (ISO member bodies). The adoption of a quality Management system is a strategic decision for an organization that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
The quality management principles are:
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence -based decision making
- Relationship Management
GLA are specialist ISO implementation consultants and facilitate certification for organisations in all industries.
GLA Services Include:
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems and transition from ISO 9001: 2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 45001: 2017/18 Occupational Health and Safety Management System and transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 31001: 2009 Risk Management- Principles and Guidelines