ONLINE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR VETERINARY PRACTICES
R1295.00 incl. VAT / per month for 12 months OR R14 245.00 incl. VAT / per year - Annual License
INCLUDING UP TO DATE COVID-19 documentation specifically for VETERINARY PRACTICES
DIGITAL & PAPERLESS – FREE! FULLY EDITABLE LEGISLATIVELY COMPLIANT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY SYSTEM EXPERTLY COMPILED BY REGISTERED OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONALS.
Available ON any device—OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACT Legislatively Compliant.
Accessible anywhere, anytime, anyplace!
The 12-month Service Level Subscription Agreement or Annual Service Level Subscription Agreement includes FREE online (email) and telephonic support, consultancy, and advice.
NO UPFRONT COSTS OR FEES.
The DIY system is designed for easy use, is user friendly and completely accessible online, with your system always available, managed, and monitored in the cloud.
For only R1295-00 per month, incl. vat
Only R14 245-00 per annum, incl. vat.
GET ONE MONTH FREE
THE ONLINE OHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR VETERINARY PRACTICES is the easiest, fastest way to get your PRACTICE compliant with the Occupational Health and Safety Act (No. 85 of ’93) including up to date COVID 19 documentation! It allows for remote accessible management of all Occupational Health and Safety documentation in the cloud.
A full, legislatively compliant, expertly written by registered professionals, (GLA), tailor made set of Occupational Health and Safety documentation and master file applicable to VETERINARY PRACTICE’s as per the Risk-Adjusted Strategy set out by the government.
Every practice must, by law, comply with all the provisions of the Risk-Adjusted Strategy as well as the regulations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
This is a legal compliance requirement and always has been for any person or business, from a one-man business to businesses with employees. Every business must, by law, comply with all the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
All documents and templates are fully editable.
The documentation includes the following:
- Appointment letters
- MSDS sheets-
- Contractor Management documentation-
- Employee management-
- Emergency Management
- First Aid
- Incident Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Policies
- Occupational Health and Safety Procedures
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Working Procedures
- Safety Talks
- All COVID-19 documentation
GLA ONLINE OHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND FREE ONSULTANCY
The GLA Online OHS Management system service includes a dedicated OHS Practitioner / Consultant who will assist with the initial set-up and design of your system in line with your Veterinary Practice operational activities and their respective legislative OHS requirements.
The online management system consultancy service is for a contract subscription period of 12 months which includes inter alia:
- Guidance, training modules and assistance with the initial set-up of the Online OHS Management System,
- E-mail and Telephonic access to a GLA Registered OHS Practitioner for immediate help, guidance, and advice
- Identify and implement necessary legal appointments
- Assistance with Creation of Advanced Baseline Risk Assessments
- Creation of Master OHS Safety File
- Ensure adherence to industry specific standards, which will include, but not be limited to:
- Machinery Regulations,
- Electrical Regulations,
- General Safety Regulations,
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- As well as veterinary services industry specific standards regulating your practice activities in respect of COVID 19.
- Review of Policies to incorporate into Online OHSE Management System
- measures to minimize or eliminate business specific risks, such as,
- Safe Working Procedures,
- Risk Assessments,
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE and Covid 19 specific),
- Emergency Planning and Incident/Accident Reporting)
- Scheduling of OHS Tasks,
- GLA Appointment as Incident /Accident Investigator for free
- (Hourly call out fee applicable only if needed)
- System Monitoring
SYSTEM FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Templates Provided
- Employee Roles and User Functions
- Internal and External Project Specific Tasks
- Reminders and Alerts
- Tracking of Tasks and Activities
- Easy Creation of Safety Files
- Contractor Management & Indemnities
- Automatic Legislative Updates
Supported via a dedicated Technical Team and Registered Safety Practitioners via -email or telephonically for advice and guidance
- Online user support system for speedy resolutions
- Online chat-email and telephonic support from our technical team.
- Offline App for Site Operations
Basic Online OHS Management System includes
- Multiple Users
- 1x Executive Head (CEO/Control User)
- 1x Standard User/Operational Head (Dept. Head)
- 1x Input User (Dept. employee)
For more information contact us:
Email us via info @ gintanluthuli.co.za
Or phone (+27) 082 852 5113/ (+27) 81 556 3564/ (+27) 72 625 4599 and speak to one of our consultants.