OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETYThe OHSE services offered by Gintan Luthuli Associates are aligned with the customer’s Corporate Risk Management Strategy as well as legal compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety and National Environmental Management Acts.
This strategy is realized by the implementation of the following mandatory quality elements:
This allows us to clearly communicate the services to be provided by Gintan Luthuli Associates to our clients and satisfy our customer’s needs, together with all relevant information, such as:
Expectations of both us as Service Provider and you, the Customer:
- Roles & Responsibilities
- To guard against our customers getting what they don’t need.
- To establish what our customers need that they are not getting.
- To give our customers what they need.
Representing Client as Health and Safety Manager
- Procurement management-Supplier Accreditation-Contractor Management.
- On Site Organisational and Project emergency preparedness planning and implementation.
- Implementing Risk Assessment and Safe Working Practices.
- On-site evaluation of contractor health and safety system files and competency requirements including on site project health and safety compliance.
- Project health and safety reporting.
- For Events-Ensure necessary documentation is obtained from appointed contractors on site and submitted to the relevant authorities- (Structural Engineer certificates, Electrical COC’s, Noise Exemption, Health C.O.A. documents etc.)
- Close out Reporting